Drayson Family Journal - Archives

[Previous entry: "Holiday in Barcelona 2002"] [ Main Index ] [Next entry: "Holiday in Barcelona 2002"]

09/20/2002 Entry: "Holiday in Barcelona 2002"

Sat 17th August
We arrived at our villa at 4pm. We unpacked and looked around. We all went to the supermarket to get some food. Taylor had a little sleep before we had showers and then walked up the road to the restaurant for dinner. We got back at 10pm and had an early night, as it had been a busy day.

Sun 18th August
We went to Salou for the day. We went for a walk in the town and then onto the beach. Taylor loved the sand, but didn't want to play in the sea! Had a play on the climbing frame with daddy before having a jar and sleeping for 2.5 hours. At 6pm we went for a walk to have our dinner. Taylor flirted with a couple on another table. He did lots of walking today, and was generally a good boy. We got back to the villa at about 9pm, Taylor had a bath and went to bed at 10pm.

Mon 19th August
Taylor woke at about 9:30am. He had a good breakfast and played in the villa. When we were ready, Taylor, Mummy and Daddy went to Tarragona. We had a look around the old town, stopped for a drink and Ice Cream, until Taylor had a paddy and threw his on the floor. We saw some street acrobatics which Taylor thought was very entertaining to watch. We went to see the Cathedral, but it was closed for the day. On the way back to the Ampitheatre, we saw the old Roman Circus. Taylor was very good, and looked at everything. We stopped off at the playground for a play, and Taylor fell asleep the rest of the way home. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in the pool. Taylor had tea and a bath, and Grandad babysat, while Mummy and Daddy went out for dinner.

Tue 20th August
We went down to L'Ametlla de Mar after breakfast and had a look around the Old Town. We stopped for a drink, Taylor had a play in the park with Grandad. It was very hot, and we were going to the beach, but it was midday at this point, and it was not a good idea. We went back home and played in the pool with Grandad and Mummy. Taylor had lunch and then went to bed, slept for 3.5 hours. When he woke up we went to the beach near the villa for a couple of hours. Taylor had a great time playing, and running around, and getting very sandy. We got back at 8pm, had bath and showers, and went out for dinner. Taylor fell asleep in the buggy at 10pm

Wed 21st August
This morning, Taylor was awake at 8am!!! It didn't matter as we were going to Port Aventura, a big theme park. After breakfast, we left at 9am to get to the park at 10am. Taylor went on some rides, and so did Mummy and Daddy. Taylor liked the Horsy ride, and the train ride around the park. We also went on a boat across the river. We had lunch at 3pm. Taylor was excellent all day, and we left the park at 6pm and came home. He fell asleep instantly in the car. When we got back to the villa, he went in the pool with Grandad for a while. He had tea, and played on the verranda with Daddy, till bed and milk time at 8:30pm. Tired little boy.

[Main Index]

Powered By Greymatter